Who? What? When? Where?
- July 30th – August 2nd
- Check-in: 12PM – Monday, July 30th
- Check-out: 12PM – Thursday, August 2nd
- Ages 12-16
- IMG Academy, Manatee County, FL
Can goalies attend? Defensemen?
- Yes. We will have coaching opportunities for all position types – including full-time staff and special guest coaches
How many coaches and staff members will you have at the event?
- There will be a full-time coach:player ratio of no lower than 1:7
- There will be 4-6 full-time additional staff members (beyond coaches) helping organize and run the event
What does my registrant need to bring?
- Registrants will receive a substantial gear package upon arrival including:
- Helmet, Gloves, Complete Stick, Cleats, Pinny
- Shoes, Shirts, Shorts, socks, and other casual and athletic wear
- Please bring clothing for 4 days (comfortable) and full lacrosse gear; though you will be receiving a full gear package – it is smart to have a spare
Do I need to arrange for travel and accommodations?
- Yes. The registration fee covers all player activities – including food, lodging, training, and other player expenses. Please arrange travel to and from IMG Academy.
Will parents be included in the event? To what extent?
- While not a requirement, we will have opportunities for parents to observe and get involved with the event – including a first-night welcome event and “open” practice sessions.
Where do parents stay?
- Parents are welcome to stay in accommodations of their choosing. The most convenient option is IMG’s brand new Legacy Hotel (on the IMG Campus), which is now open for booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
Rabil Overnight is an extremely high-touch event, which aims to create a unique and powerful experience for each of its participants. The Rabil Overnight team makes multiple investments for each attendee prior to his arrival. This includes well over $1K in custom gear – which requires significant lead-time. Due to this – we have adopted the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation within 30 days of original signup: 80% refund
- Cancellation 120 – 45 days out from the event: 50% refund
- Cancellation within 45 days of the event: 20% refund