Who? What? When? Where?
In order to provide this experience for as many players as possible, we offer two Rabil Overnight experiences annually:
- July 30th – August 2nd
- Check-in: 12PM – Tuesday, July 30th
- Check-out: 12PM – Friday, August 2nd
- Ages 12-16
- IMG Academy, Manatee County, FL
- November 8th – November 11th
- Check-in: 12PM – Friday, November 8th
- Check-out: 12PM – Monday, November 11th
- Ages: 12-16
- Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center – Chula Vista, CA
Can goalies attend? Defensemen?
- Yes. We will have coaching opportunities for all position types – including full-time staff and special guest coaches
How many coaches and staff members will you have at the event?
- There will be a full-time coach: player ratio of no lower than 1:7
- There will be 4-6 full-time additional staff members (beyond coaches) helping organize and run the event
What does my registrant need to bring?
- Registrants will receive a substantial gear package upon arrival including:
- Helmet, Gloves, Complete Stick, Cleats, Pinny
- Shoes, Shirts, Shorts, socks, and other casual and athletic wear
- Please bring clothing for 4 days (comfortable) and full lacrosse gear; though you will be receiving a full gear package – it is smart to have a spare
Do I need to arrange for travel and accommodations?
- Yes. The registration fee covers all player activities – including food, lodging, training, and other player expenses. Please arrange travel to and from IMG or CVEATC.
Will parents be included in the event? To what extent?
- While not a requirement, we will have opportunities for parents to observe and get involved with the event – including a first-night welcome event and “open” practice sessions.
Where do parents stay?
- East Coast: Parents are welcome to stay in accommodations of their choosing. The most convenient option is IMG’s brand new Legacy Hotel (on the IMG Campus), which is now open for booking.
- West Coast: Parents are welcome to stay in accommodations of their choosing. There are a number of hotels within driving distance from the facility. Downtown San Diego is ~25 minutes from the facility which offers a myriad of lodging options.
What is the cancellation policy?
Rabil Overnight is an extremely high-touch event, which aims to create a unique and powerful experience for each of its participants. The Rabil Overnight team makes multiple investments for each attendee prior to his arrival. This includes well over $1K in custom gear – which requires significant lead-time. Due to this – we have adopted the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation within 30 days of original signup: 80% refund
- Cancellation 120 – 45 days out from the event: 50% refund
- Cancellation within 45 days of the event: 20% refund